Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Returning to my old school fills me with memories and emotions of a simpler time. All the teachers, field trips, sleep overs, long lost friends, etc. Being invited to give a speech to the new group of students the area has to offer was an amazing honor. I even got to meet some of my former classmates children who are now in school. I told the kids about my time at the school and the fun times I've had with the time spent here as well as what I did between that time and now, and how all my hard work helped me accomplish my dreams. After the speech, I got to spend the day as a substitute gym teacher for every class. We got to play some of my favorite gym games like dodge ball, number soccer, and getting to use that huge rainbow parachute thing. It was a great day, and I hope to be invited back again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by CanadianDuck - 07-29-2020, 09:27 PM