Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Balzams returned to his hometown of Ape, Latvia after his first season in the SMJHL. His former teachers implored him to give a speech and answer a few questions for the young students. After a small speech about growth and hardworking, he began to answer a few questions. "What is it like in America," a young girl asked. "Well it is much more different than our home town here. There are so many different things to do there, I could stand here all night talking about it," Balzams replied. "What is your favourite thing to do there?" A young boy asked. " Well it would most likely be going around town and trying all of the different restaurants. I love all of the choice there is. I love to each so its a match made in heaven," Balzams said. Finally after all of the questions were answered, Balzams left the school and continued to chat with his old teachers. They shared stories and after Leonids left for his home, happy he could do something nice for the kids.

177 words

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Cyanide - 07-30-2020, 06:16 PM