Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 07:18 AM by DELIRIVM.)

"...when I started at this school, I was just a small lad with big dreams. I hoped one day I could make it doing something I loved. Hockey was my passion, your passion may be something else. Maybe you like cars, writing, or even dancing. The most important thing to remember is that you can achieve what you want with hard work. The most important piece of information I got when I was a young boy was from one of my early hockey coaches and I would like to pass his wisdom along to you. He said, "be the best you can be, being the best person in the world at something is not achievable for most people, but being the best you can be at the thing you are passionate about is the most crucial part of following your dreams." These words have stuck with me for a very long time. I am very likely to not end up being the best hockey player in the SMJHL or SHL, but I can be the best Daniil Nikiforov I can be and that is the pinnacle of chasing my dreams. 

You too can be the very best you. Live your life and chase your dreams. You are the only one that can make that happen. The foundations laid for you at this school will last your lifetime and making sure to dive into the things you love, either here with your teachers, or in activities outside of school. Being true to yourself is the only way to move forward. Do not fall into a trap and do what others tell you that you should do. You make the rules because the only one able to control your destiny is you. Live life to it's fullest."

[295 Words]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by DELIRIVM - 07-31-2020, 07:18 AM