Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

When they asked me to come speak at my old High School I had some pretty depressing flashbacks running through my mind of some hard times I had when I was a teen. That being said I jumped at the opportunity and was so excited to come back here now. When I was going to school I didn't have all the confidence I have now. It took me many years to learn to love myself and not feel like a burden whenever I entered a room. I have met some amazing people who have helped show me they way with their great leadership and now I look out at all you kids and see nothing but unlimited potential. I know some of you in this room don't feel like you are valuable. I know what that feels like, but I also know that it is bullshit. Humans are the most beautiful thing there is. What are you looking for? Look inside yourself...it's you. There is nothing more beautiful than you and when you finally see it inside yourself, you will see it in others as well. You can only love anyone else as much as you love yourself, stop worrying so much about what other people are doing. Your words are very powerful they are the magic that creates change around you. Learn about the power of your thoughts and actions and understand that you really do create your own reality.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Mack - 07-31-2020, 10:54 AM