Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2020, 01:55 AM by Patty.)

I love speaking to the next generation.  I feel I have a lot of experiences that they could really learn from.  Growing up in Europe and traveling all over playing hockey, I’ve seen a lot at a fairly young age.  Though it was much more hockey experience than real life experience.  

I’d tell them about what I learned playing with different teammates all the time.  And try to show them it’s okay to feel lonely or out of place.  Everyone does from time to time.  Learning how to deal with it and still be an effective hockey player or happy person.  Is what’s important about those situations they’re learning experiences!  Everything that happens to you is!  Taking in the experience and using it to grow is a skill that applies to every part of life.  You don’t need to feel like to have to figure them out on your own either!  Your coaches, parents, friends, siblings, they will all be there to help when your confused and it’s nothing to be embarrassed about. 

Words:173

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Patty - 08-01-2020, 01:55 AM