Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

A option

Speech would definitely be about what hard work can do and how important it is. Hard work always beats money and talent. I would show them videos from locker rooms, trainings etc. I would make them more interested, so they have more passion to make their dreams come true. Will tell my story, how important is practice and that they should never stop.

It’s hard to say how my speech would go. I might mess up and I might talk it all perfectly. It’s based on how kids will respond aswell. Plus, in my opinion, each kid has that ability to achieve great things, so I think that in this rooms sits many future legends. Question is - who of them will not give up and will succeed.

Speech would probably be not so long. It would be short, but motivational. After that would be more questions and answers type of talk, selfies and maybe some skill showcase for them. Most important thing that they are not bored and they are inspired at least a bit.

176 words

Stars Stars Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by st4rface - 08-01-2020, 07:32 AM