Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

It was a beautiful summer day when I received a call from my elementary-school teacher as well as a sports-school teacher. They invited me to tell me about their careers for the young champions, as well as those who haven't really chosen to become anything yet. As well as those who don't know who a professional hockey player is. I know I'm not the most compassionate player, but I wanted to go to Latvia and if it was possible to combine it, why not. The flight was good, given the state of affairs in the world. It took me 2 weeks to sit in quarantine. I went to the school where I met my teachers, as well as the young players. My speech lasted two hours, given that I wasn't the most comedic, it seemed a surprising long time. The conversation was about hockey, about my youth in hockey, how I dealt with everything, and so on. I tried to encourage the young to keep fighting, not to give up whatever happened, because I also had a moment in my life when I was going to leave hockey, but I was encouraged to stay because of my talent. The conversation was lovely, the children liked, asked a lot of questions. Overall, there was a very good measure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by lilstifler - 08-01-2020, 08:57 AM