Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Hello Kids,

I am here today to talk to you guys about hockey. My name is First-Name Last-Name and I play hockey for the Toronto North Stars. I was once a little kid just like you guys playing out on the playground here back in the day. I love this school and I have lots of fond memories of my time here. I hope you guys are having fun and making memories also all while learning duh. No matter what sport you play just give it your all and have fun. As long as you are enjoying what you are doing, don't worry about what anyone else thinks... it doesn't matter kids. This season isn't going how we'd like it to, but the boys are keeping their heads up and trying to get better. You see, you may not win all the games but if you're getting better and working on your game, you are always going to have a better chance to win the next one.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by gurbs - 08-02-2020, 06:54 AM