Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2020, 07:55 AM by asts.)

I am not one of the best players in the league but if I would give a speech I would talk more about my childhood and how I made it this far. I would talk about hard trainings in mornings and evenings. Plus, I would visit my primary school at Helsinki and if I would have time then go to my university at Tampere as well.

I think it would be interesting conversation with smallest new athletes. Of course they aren't that old to understand everything so that would be more my time to make them interested. I would tell jokes and maybe show some tricks with my hockey stick and puck. I would answer to their questions as well if they have some.

I would give few of these kids my SMJHL, SHL and WJC jerseys with my autograph. I think that would be pretty cool as well. Who knows? Maybe out there in the audience are one or two kids who will be some big hockey players in the future. I know that they might be talented. In the end I would wish them best, eat dinner together in school cafeteria and then would go back to Colorado where I still play.

204 words

[Image: QqjQFxx.png]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by asts - 08-02-2020, 07:55 AM