Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

It's no secret that Great Britain's recent success in the IIHF's tournaments have been huge boons for the ice hockey community back home in the UK. Coming off another strong silver medal run a bunch of us decided to back home during the break and tour our old schools, giving speeches and all that. Guy had been traded out from New England a month or so earlier and I knew this would be the last time in a real I'd get to spend any real time with him. My whole career in North American hockey has been at his side and for the first in years this was the last I'd be training with him all season. Without a doubt that would throw me off my whole "inspirational speech" gimmick but at the end of the day we're here to do a job, and that's get kids into hockey programs. I just hope none of those fan fic types are here, no doubt they'll give us a hard time.

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Flareon - 08-02-2020, 10:02 AM