Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

So in the offseason Adam got the opportunity to speak at the school he grew up in back in Norway.
He is a local legend there as not many SHL players come out of Norway, normally Adam is really good at giving speeches, i mean he gave them all the time when he was the captain of Kelowna
but these kids here arent his teammates, they are children, and they scare him.
So im sure his speech intended to be very inspirational about following your dreams, and that you can do what ever you up your mind to
but after all the mumbling and stuttering, i think all the kids got out of it is that getting hit alot in the head does a number on someone
and only those crazy enough will pursue a hockey careear, but i guess that is the kind of person it takes to make a hockey player
someone willing to but their body on the line, and who isnt afraid to drop the gloves to stand up for their teammates
so as well as he thinks he did, it will be interesting to see if he ever gets invited back

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by RedCapeDiver - 08-02-2020, 02:12 PM