Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

It had been a few months since Wolfpack Prospect and Anaheim Outlaws Blue Liner James LeBlond had an opportunity to return to Biddeford, Maine. Before the season began, LeBlond was asked if he could attend the unveiling to the new rebranding effort for the Biddeford Youth Hockey Association. With now working closely with the University of New England, a college LeBlond did not attend, the BYHA is now known as the Junior Nor'Easters. LeBlond participated in some drill exercises with skaters from 10-16 years old, worked them around some board drills, and then spoke to the entire group about the hard work he continues to do on a daily basis. "I'm honored to have been drafted by the Wolfpack. It's a dream come true to play close to home with friends and family. But nothing is automatic.", he began. "I'm challenged every day to prove that I belong on that ice. If I don't stay focused, I'll lose my edge, and not realize my goals. I'm playing hockey to win a Championship, and be the best player I can be on that ice. It all started here on this same ice you now play on, and it continues to this day. Don't give up, don't slow down. Think your best, and be your best!"

LeBlond is early in his 3rd season with the Anaheim Outlaws, and has 14 Goals and 40 Assists from the blue line in 111 Career Regular Season Games for the Outlaws. He was drafted 24th Overall the prior season, and is hopeful to see action on Wolfpack ice in the next couple seasons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by eMLBCommish - 08-02-2020, 04:21 PM