Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

I'm not super comfortable in front of people but that's mostly because I'm a small town guy who has stayed out of the limelight so far in my brief career. After graduating from the Swedish juniors national team they decided to have me give a speech to the all of the guys trying out for the team. My spiel is the typical rah rah speech about how if you work hard and keep your nose clean you can do anything. I go into the details about how the game is different and what it means to me to play for my country and other hockey related questions. They asked me what Wagstrom is like and how playing for the Outlaws is like, how is the weather in Anaheim? How it feels to be a 4 Star Cup Champion and how I have handled struggling at the SHL level. Very tough questions but basically just that I haven't gotten to reach my full potential and I'm still working very hard. Maybe the next Wagstrom is one of you!

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Tayjay - 08-02-2020, 06:17 PM