Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

If I were to be invited back to my elementary school, I would definitely talk about all of the things that I have learned since graduating the 6th grade. I think the first thing that I would talk about would be how much they should value their parents and their ability to live with their family for free. I think this can help them avoid the struggles of having arguments with their parents that could potentially lead to long lasting fallouts that hurt their futures. I also think I would touch on the cliche dangers of the party scene that everybody glorifies. Even though they probably get a lot of talks, I would show them how being a professional athlete has led me to see how empty and dangerous the material world that we are told to pursue really is. That at the end of the day, there is only one thing that gives life and that is that Jesus Christ died on the cross.

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Wallflower - 08-02-2020, 06:48 PM