Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Everyone in the school is laughing uncontrollably after the last hilarious anecdote told by Pepperoni

"Look kids, I'm going to need to take a step back and be a little inspirational for a second. Life is a lot like hockey. You live for the moments you can wheel, snipe and celly but there's so much more that goes into it than that. In order to make the show I needed to work my butt off on the ice, in the rink and yes, even in school. Your teachers are like my coach and they're trying to get the absolute best out of you, even if they seem like big meanies sometimes. Right Mr. Kennedy?"

everyone looks back to the well-known hard nosed teacher and giggles

"As much as I like putting half-claps top-shelf, I also need to get pucks in deep and work hard in the corners. Without being a well-rounded player, I will have no success. You might like Gym class, math or maybe science but you need to work on all your skills if you're going to become well-rounded like Tony Pepperoni!"

The school nods their head in agreement, it appears Tony has really gotten through to these kids

"Now who wants to hear about the time Jean-Paul Boivin ate way too many chicken wings on the team bus?"

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Sean - 08-02-2020, 07:14 PM