Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

"Well kids, you see as my father once said, if you want to be the best you have to eat the best. Unfortunately that is why my father now struggles with morbid obesity. You see, when you are a professional athlete often times your food intake is increased due to the sheer amount of energy exerted during a game or practice session, but after your career winds down, often times the professional athletes food in-take does not wind down with their career and that is why I am here. I am Conor Tanner with the Edmonton Blizzard and I am here to talk to you about the importance of healthy food intake as the main defense mechanism your body has against type one diabetes. The habits need to start young, because it is very easy to get into a routine of unhealthy eating, such as fast food and sweets on the daily. As I always tell my father now, I eat clean so I can play mean."

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Keygan - 08-02-2020, 07:22 PM