Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Going into my sorry back in speech, I would be woefully under-prepared. Assuming that I would write it the night before, I made a key mistake and went out to the pub instead, leaving me hungover and grasping for something to say as I wait for my turn.

I come up with the idea of talking about being careful of the man, and learning who on trust and not to trust. As I begin to say it, I can notice the eyes of the faculty staring me down, they don't appear to like the message. I will push through, knowing sowing seeds of distrust is important should these students ever come into contact with a shadow organization pulling the strings like I have seen. I'll shift gears midway through, trying to get the teachers off my back to start extolling the virtues of hard work and perseverance towards your goals to make them happen, and not to let those haters get you down. It must work if a nutjob like me can make it to the SHL.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Flowseidon - 08-02-2020, 07:38 PM