Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

It was strange stepping foot back on the campus of Ørestad High. It has been 3 years since leaving for the SMJHL. My former school asked me to come back and speak to the graduating class about the future and how to achieve their dreams. Being the captain of the hockey team I was used to giving motivational speeches. Coming from a more unified national, it was important to me to aide the next generation on the world around us. Denmark is such a small country, but the people are generous and welcoming. After spending 3 years traveling around North America I saw a big difference in the cultures. It was important to explain to the youth that we need to spread our acceptance of others on our journeys around the world. That the youth now has to be the change that the word needs. Success in one's life is meaningless if we cannot progress the lives of everyone around us and make the world a better place for the future.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by Count Chocula - 08-02-2020, 08:46 PM