Create Account

S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began

Luke Thomason went back to his hometown in Czechia to go visit his hometown and talk to the children there at schools an his youth hockey team. Going back in the offseaosn he was greeted by his close friends and family. Last time i saw them was when I brought back the cup in S52.. as I have been focusing on offseason training after the past 2 offseasons. Being a 30 year old forward, with a cup and some accolades, I have been trying to get Czechia its first gold in the IIHF in the past 56 seasons. We recently won a silver and a bronze and we are so close, we can feel it. I first go to the school before they go out for school and I talk to them what hard work means. I then go to my old hockey club and talk about what it takes to play professional hockey, and the dedication that you have to have

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #1 - Back To Where It All Began - by luke - 08-02-2020, 10:48 PM