Create Account

Open letter:Expansion GM announcement
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2020, 07:53 PM by frithjofr.)

This is the closest I've ever seen Tomas to rage. It's like your dad saying he's not angry, he's just disappointed.

I also want to add that I worked for hours writing up, reviewing and editing a roughly 5.5~ page application within Google docs, and days coordinating with a pair of artists from my would-be expansion city to commission branding and logos that were faithful to the culture and heritage of the city's people, happily paying them for their work out of my own pocket. I knew spending money on this didn't guarantee I would get the position, but I had a clear vision that I wanted to honor.

While I was disappointed not to have gotten the expansion nod, it is what it is. What truly upset me was not receiving a single message from anyone involved in the hiring process acknowledging my application.

The logos I had commissioned, for what it's worth.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter:Expansion GM announcement - by frithjofr - 08-14-2020, 07:48 PM