Create Account

Open letter:Expansion GM announcement

08-14-2020, 08:23 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: This isn't just a stop issue at GM Announcements it's a site culture, and possibly just the ignorance of youth, but every single job that is applied for should receive some form of feedback. The biggest reason I can think of why this happens is that people don't like to give bad news to others, which I understand but like @Tomasnz stated it's just the respect of the comments no matter what they be. It tells the user that you have received their message, have then probably looked at it. I made sure to respond to every user that applied to be an updater while I was Head Updater, @Zombiewolf has ensured me he did and will continue to do such as well. People like to feel that more effort than just reading their message has taken place.

The Updating Team being ahead of the curve for the SHL? Why I never!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter:Expansion GM announcement - by ACapitalChicago - 08-14-2020, 08:32 PM