Create Account

Open letter:Expansion GM announcement

Last comment from me on this as I think Corey has this well in hand (even before I posted this)

@nour feedback takes many forms. Classic interviews, and getting the opportunity to interview is feedback. Be told you didn't make the interview stage is feedback. Being told you have been shortlisted.etc.etc.

I think RED made a good challenge to my assertion that feedback should have been given to other applicants. But I do think even being told they weren't being interviewed or hadn't been shortlisted before an announcement helps reset expectations and then also enables a conversation to start about more in-depth feedback.

Echoing Wally's comment HO is a thankless task and stuff like me posting this thread doesn't make it easier for them. So thanks to everyone in HO for working on these applications and announcing two amazing future GMs. Just next time give yourself some more time and space, the site can wait 3 days.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter:Expansion GM announcement - by Tomasnz - 08-14-2020, 09:12 PM