Create Account

Open letter:Expansion GM announcement

08-14-2020, 08:17 PMnour Wrote: I'm not entirely following the logic of being happy with the hirings we chose and also feeling like the process was rushed. Tig and Hotdog were HANDS DOWN the best options for the job, we all provided internal commentary on every single application we received and thoroughly reviewed every single one with the help of all HO members and the owners. It's easy to say the process appeared rushed from the outside looking in when you've seen none of the apps and weren't a part of the process, but we picked the best set of GMs for this team and we have an insane amount of confidence in both of these following their experience and application.

Saying it was HANDS DOWN sounds a bit disrespectful to the other applications in my opinion. One GM leaves HO to apply. The other GM leaves the PT department i am going to assume? Two important positions in the league. I am not saying there were better options, but it can’t have been that easy decision as it sounds like.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter:Expansion GM announcement - by gordieboom - 08-15-2020, 01:45 AM