Create Account

Open letter:Expansion GM announcement

08-15-2020, 11:38 AMCount Chocula Wrote:
08-15-2020, 02:07 AMSegi Wrote: Sometimes I do feel like a lot of people in the SHL community have a bit of a problem with telling people "no". This is not just for job applications, but for other aspects on the site as well. I've contacted very active internationally unassigned members to never hear anything back until they transfer somewhere. I've heard SHL GMs say the same about free agents. I don't get what's so hard about telling people that you're not interested in their team or that unfortunately, you can't give them the job they applied for.

I'm sorry if this is a little off topic, but it's something that has been on my mind for a while now.

Why waste time telling 50 people No, when they'll find out they didn't get the job in the announcement post.
Because we're all human beings investing our time in this game; it will literaly cost you like 30 seconds per app and make you not look like a bag of dicks.

Nothing as frustrating in here as applying for something you want, and not even getting a response to acknowledge your application. 

But I guess in some less developed countries it is normal practice to not respond to job applications.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter:Expansion GM announcement - by Mutedfaith - 08-15-2020, 07:16 PM