Create Account

Open letter:Expansion GM announcement

I mean, can we stop treating the Commissioner role on this site like it’s an elected office that comes with a cushy government pension, countless benefits, and tangible income?

Maybe I’m biased because I’ve been there. But can we not treat decisions and practices with two sides as something that we need to “demand answers” for?

Of course people in HO need to be held accountable. We all care about the health and guidance of the league and community.

But some of you guys with this shit sometimes, it’s just not a proportional response.

The HO is very interested in improving practices and running the league more fairly and efficiently. There’s no Illuminati here, there’s no ulterior motive. It’s a shitty job to do when you care about the development of the site and are treated like you’re working for the opposite.

There always has to be blame and foul words and tempers when there could be something so much more constructive.

I mean it’s ironic that people asking for constructive feedback offer theirs in a way HO would be crucified for doing.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter:Expansion GM announcement - by teztify - 08-16-2020, 02:50 AM