Create Account

Open letter:Expansion GM announcement
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2020, 12:36 PM by Count Chocula.)

08-14-2020, 07:49 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote:
08-14-2020, 07:48 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Oof is this for real? This combined with the allegations that not everyone was interviewed is pretty concerning.

100% true.

I will come out and say it, since you didn't get any feedback from the HO about your expansion bid. It is clear that you spent some time on your video, however it was boring. I checked out after a few minutes. Here is what I believe you could have done better. First off , the slides should have key points, not walls of text. More importantly stick to one coherent idea. If I'm going to give you a team I don't give me four different areas that don't have one. You want a team in Portland, tell me why Portland and only Portland is the best destination there is and why I would be an idiot not to put a team there. I got no sense of a true vision for a franchise. That would cut your video down to about 5-7 minutes which is much more digestible if the HO has to watch 50 of these. To be honest your team names felt so generic or were repeats of other leagues. All that being said, yes you did your research on the locations so good job in that regard.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter:Expansion GM announcement - by Count Chocula - 08-16-2020, 12:34 PM