Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

Code:
If you were the GM of an expansion franchise, what would your new team be? Where would you place it? What's the team name? Why there? Why that name? Describe your branding, goal song, colors, etc.

This one is sort of a toss up.  For the SMJHL expansion, I didn't apply for but I came up with the firefighting themed "Philadelphia Probies" modeled slightly after a mid-state triple-a baseball club in my state called the "Chiefs" under the same concept.  For the SHL though, I think I would have to keep the team in Philadelphia.  Its the birthplace of America so the team name would either be Militia, or Patriots.  Most likely the Philadelphia Patriots would be the what i would call them.

Branding would have some sort of image depicting a continental regular, or a continental militia man with colors mimicking that of the regular army dress:  dark blue on a white field with red trim and vice versa.  Goal song would probably be the Brickmaker March or something similar to that effect.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by Chevy - 08-17-2020, 09:08 AM