Create Account

S55 SMJHL PT #4 - Most Valuable Player

I have to put my money on Mats Marner or Chris de Siren. Recently, I did a write-up and evaluated the top 20 scorers with a "Game Score" formula.
The top two players by a fairly wide margin were Marner and de Siren. Both of them are high-end scorers that boast impressive impact metrics to boot.
Marner looks to end the season with both the goal scoring title and total point scoring title, and that in and of itself is enough of an accomplishment for a good MVP case.
de Siren, however, dwarfs Marners' impact metrics on a similar total points scoring output. This one is right down the middle and I don't know if I could call it one way or the other.

For what it's worth, I'll put my bet on Chris de Siren. The guy seems to be a dominant puck mover, one of the league leaders in assists and holding a 10% RelCF to boot.

When de Siren is on the ice, the puck is going the other way and often times ending up in the back of the net.

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 SMJHL PT #4 - Most Valuable Player - by funk - 08-17-2020, 11:59 AM