Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

I mean, do I really even need to say it? It's the [insert city] Sand Lions obviously. It's perfect because it works in so many ways. The Miami Sand Lions? Guess what there is sand on those beaches and lions are really cool so I'm sure they'd love to have one as their logo (irl they've already got a panther so I'm right). Another idea would be the Salt Lake City Sand Lions. That one just sounds cool and we could have brought back the 80s Jazz look and that 80s design that's on all those paper cups kind of looks like sand. The Arizona Sand Lions would be super dope because 1. Arizona is a desert (did somebody say sand?) and second they've got mountain lions out there! Sand and Lions, Sand Lions! The logo would be a super cool looking lion that's fading into sand kind of like the avengers movie when they get snapped. Super cool branding and super bummed they weren't auto-selected despite the fact I didn't apply.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by Sean - 08-17-2020, 05:19 PM