Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

If I were to be given another chance at creating an expansion team, I would bring the team I created in the SMJHL up to the big leagues. The Boston Battalion would be the newest team to play in the SHL. Boston is a large hockey maker and the fact there are no teams in that city is wild. The Battalion sport the classic Bruins yellow, mixed with a dark blue to go along with a silver trim. The reason why I chose the name Battalion is that represents strength, unity and loyalty which I believe are three qualities you want to have the group of hockey players if you want to make a run at a title. The choice for Boston is obvious as it is a hockey rich city, in a state known for its hockey lore. I think that at some point a team needs to be put in Boston and the Battalion would be a great choice as a team to go there.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by BasedMinkus - 08-17-2020, 05:48 PM