Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

Because timezones are fake and we already manage to travel to Alaska for games somehow, I do think we should have a team in Sweden, and I don't think Stockholm is a bad idea (probably my first choice). But people have already mentioned Stockholm so I'm going with my second choice. My expansion team idea is the Luleå Aurora. Luleå is way way up far north, and as such, is a great place to see the northern lights. The logo, which I attempted to design and then gave up on because it was taking me way too long for 3TPE, would incorporate both the L and the A (with the L heavily slanted to overlap with the left side of the A), and would feature a single ribbon of color to represent the aurora. The colors would be two different shades of blue-green, one darker to represent the sky, the other brighter to represent the lights. I know what you're thinking - wow, the northern lights are not super intimidating that you're naming a sports team after them - but I say, the idea is not necessarily to intimidate but to leave observers with an overwhelming sense of awe at the majesty of what they have witnessed. Also, the goal song would be Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by sköldpaddor - 08-18-2020, 02:20 PM