Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

If I were putting in a new expansion team I'd put it in Salt Lake City, Utah. It's a part of the country that doesn't have any team representation outside of the NBA. I think an SHL franchise could do well there. The team could be called the SLC Miners. This would be a play on all of the salt there and salt mining. AKA mining the salt of all the fans of other teams after they cry about how bad SLC just beat them. The logo would be a pick axe slamming into a salt flat. The goal song would be something insane like a Strapping Young Lad or Devin Townsend song. It would do everything it can to rebel and not be seen as a Mormon affiliated organization. They would have to sell that half alcohol beer, though. I think the color scheme would be some form of silver, blue and gold. This would help to bring more hockey out west and also give the people of SLC something fun to watch.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by Mika_Kandinsky - 08-18-2020, 04:22 PM