Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

If I got to name my own expansion franchise I'd definitely love for it to be in my hometown of Montreal, no city is more deserving of a hockey team after all. I have always been fan of the name "Cannons" so they would be the Montreal Cannons.

The team would go for a more original color scheme, rocking mustard orange unis with red shoulders and stripes at the bottom of the jersey. It would be a flashy jersey for a flashy team.

To celebrate the city's heritage the goal song would be a random mix of old french canadian folk songs. The kids are probably gonna hate it but who cares, kids are dumb anyways.

Also a team in Montreal has to have a coach who speaks french. I don't care if he's never coached a hockey game in his life, if the man knows french, it's enough for me to call him coach.

[Image: brown_team_siggy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by CB2212 - 08-21-2020, 07:22 AM