Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

I think that it's a shame to keep Colorado out of the SHL. I get having a SJMHL team in Idaho, Montana, SLC, but to keep a pro team out of Colorado seems like such an oversight to it all.

I propose to the Colorado ManBearPigs.

Yes, it's a bit of a fictional creature, but if there can be Predators, Renegades, Specters, Rage (like what even is that?) there can be the MBPs.

The colors would be Kelly Green, Crimson Red as the primaries, and Granddaddy Purple, Deep Black as the secondaries. Those colors all represent different aspects of Colorado. Kelly Green is the beauty of the trees, Crimson Red is the color of the blood spilled by MBP, GDP represents the lucrative Cannabis industry, and Deep Black is the color of the sky when all hell breaks loose.

The unofficial mascot of the team is obviously Al Gore, who will be looking to help spread the word of the Colorado MBPs across the land. If you need a vote for a new team, this is them. MANBEARPIG IS REAL.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by Wearingabear - 08-21-2020, 08:50 AM