Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

If I were an expansion team GM, the concept for my team would actually be a concept I've used before in a past expansion process. The team I wanted to use was the Ottawa Lumberjacks. The logo that I had originally used in the pitch was not the final concept but a very rough piece. It was essentially the zig zag logo, the bearded man smoking a cigarette, but was recoloured to fit the lumberjack style. In terms of why I wanted to use that name in conjunction with Ottawa is that Ottawa does have a history in logging. Our CFL football team is the Redblacks and their mascot is a lumberjack so it kind of goes hand in hand with the current city branding. In terms of jerseys and colour schemes, the team was going to be a red and black team with some striping going on. I'd imagine the home jersey would be black and red while the third jersey would have red being more dominate.

Code:
168 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by Buster - 08-23-2020, 01:44 PM