Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

If I were put in charge of a new expansion team, I'd have went with a team in my home town of San Diego. Naturally, I'd love to bring back to life the San Diego Trash Pandas, of the Simulation Lacrosse League, but the Simulation Hockey League wouldn't really allow that sort of chaotic branding. So I would probably try to make it thematic with the city of San Diego. The San Diego Suds is a name that comes to mind. This would relate to the vibrant and rampant beer industry that is in San Diego. Suds are a nickname for beer and I am a big beer enthusiast. The Suds, would again probably be a name frowned upon in the Simulation Hockey League, so let's look at some other ideas. San Diego is also really known for its military community. They had a brief football team here called the Fleet, which I've always thought was a good name for a San Diego team. So in the end, I would probably go with the San Diego Fleet. This might be an issue, since the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League has a team called the Armada already. Other than that, however I think it's a really good fit for the Simulation Hockey League and the city of San Diego.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by SDCore - 08-23-2020, 04:22 PM