Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

If I was selected to pick an expansion team for the SHL it would be located in Victoria. Ideally, it would be more of an SMJHL team but it could work in the SHL too. For the team name, I would probably go with the Victoria Tsunami's. The reason for this is Victoria Island is overdue for a massive earthquake. Potentially as big as a magnitude of 9 which is likely to cause a massive tsunami. The reason I picked Victoria is because it's a unique location which I like rather than cities that have NHL teams. I also have lived in Victoria in the past for about 10 years and I'm in love with the area. For branding, the colour scheme would be blue, silver, and white with a logo of a massive wave that incorporates a V within it. The goal horn would be one of Nelly Furtados songs as she's probably the most famous artist from Victoria.

Falcons Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by NONAME - 08-23-2020, 08:56 PM