Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

If I were to get an expansion team, I would tell the league to nut up and allow us to expand into Europe. We're an online league, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to have locations worldwide. Are we protecting some idea of realism while we pound out thousand word articles to buy training points for our player? Or while we steal pictures off of google images to represent our players? Like hell yeah our guys could hop on a plane from Vancouver to Copenhagen in between games one day.

So kinda gave it away there but I'd be moving the team to Copenhagen. Branding would be the Pagans because it's an OP name that just flows off the tongue. Copenhagen Pagans. The team colours would be similar to the Baie Comeau Drakkar with gold, red and white. The goal song would be a Eurovision anthem, sure to please the ears of our fans and burn the virgin ears of our opponents. Our home ice? I don't know, google the biggest rink in and around Copenhagen and it's probably that.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by JNH - 08-23-2020, 11:14 PM