Create Account

S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea

If I was a expansion general manager I would create a team in Michigan titled the Ann Arbor Gummy Bears. I would want this team name because it's what I name most of my teams now when playing in create a team game modes/games in general. I choose this name as when school is in session I attend a university in Ann Arbor (I'm sure you can guess which one from that information...) As for why gummy bears. I'm known as grummy bear by a lot of my friends and someone made the joke that I should be called the Gummy Bears instead. The main colors of the team would be a bright-ish green of the gummy bear along with some forest green. The logo being a gummy bear in front of a background of a forest horizon line. Somewhat similar to the Los Angeles Panthers logo or kinda like the Winnipeg Jets logo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 PT #4 - OK What's Your Expansion Team Idea - by Grum - 08-23-2020, 11:33 PM