Create Account

S57 St. Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name

Hunter Sharpe

Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?

I guess maybe a better question here is do YOU want me to play for the St. Louis Scarecrows? In all seriousness, this will be my first simulation league and I have zero preference on who ends up drafting me as long as I have the availability to have a good relationship with the teammates that I play with! I'm completely open in terms of questioning and all of the above! I'm about as much of a "free" agent as you can get. In terms of your team, I love your team logo, so I guess that gets you bonus points! 

If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?

I would definitely choose to have the ability to be invisible whenever I wanted! I would definitely only use this power for good things, there's no way I'd do anything bad... Or would I?

What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim?

We Are The Champions by Queen! Perhaps this will reign true in S57 if you draft me!

What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it?

I'm pretty laid back when it comes to putting things on pizza. I enjoy pepperoni, meat, peppers, you name it! I might not choose to have pineapple on my pizza if I had the power to, but there's something that I can't live without when I eat pizza at home or at a restaurant. Ranch dressing! I dip my pizza in ranch dressing for every bite and it's next-level delicious. On a non-pizza related note, I pretty much dip everything in ranch! #ketchupisgross

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 St. Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospect Thread - by ImYolo - 11-12-2020, 03:20 PM