Create Account

S57 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 12:12 AM by r0tzbua.)

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?
I'm trying to build a defenceman that can hold his own in the back but can quickly rush forward and put the puck thing into the net thing.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
Nope, none at all.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I'm ok with what's best for the team(s) that drafted me. I'm ok with staying down totally and don't need to be called up too early.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
Since it's my second league and I have a lot of jobs in the ISFL I don't intend to be top of my class in earning, but I will probably still hold my own and be a good, consistent earner.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
Since Discord is always open when I'm at work I can participate throughout the day. r0tzbua#7687

6. Cats or dogs?
KITTIES AND DOGGOS AND ALL THE ANIMALS

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread - by r0tzbua - 11-16-2020, 12:11 AM