Create Account

Another Addition of Whale Talk with the RdNk

The conversation was quite interesting, but we will save that for another day. The Whalers are 4-0 and seem to be getting more and more confidence in their play with each outing. Oh yes i almost forgot...I want to give a quick shout out to n to James Ryan the 7th round draft choice of the whalers this season. James is quietly putting himself into some conversations and definately has taken a number of folks by surprise with his impressive 2 goals and 3 helpers to start the season...Atta boy James. Maybe we can get a quote or two from James in one of the upcoming editions of the show.

Alright that’s it from the studios this has been another production of Whaler talk with your host the Rdnk . Reminding you to Spay or neuter your cats and dogs, keep your stick on the ice and of course may all your women be easy and trashy.

Good night now Popcorn[/QUOTE]

I'd like to say thanks for the shoutout first of all. You know it's all for the organEYEzation u know, just gotta play hard on the ice and handle yourself profesionally of the ice you know for the organization you know they drafted me you know and put their faith into my abilities you know, i'm extremely happy with my play so far you know and i think the organEYEzation is happy with the way the entire team is playing you know, pass shoot score you know that's what me and my linemates have been doing passing, shooting, scoring and then Cellying hard you know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmNOmFnS1_A&feature=related

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by oilcntryrdnk - 10-01-2012, 07:33 PM
[No subject] - by DaveSmith - 10-01-2012, 07:53 PM
[No subject] - by oilcntryrdnk - 10-01-2012, 07:56 PM
[No subject] - by TEDDYbear777 - 10-01-2012, 08:45 PM
[No subject] - by JmanPens19 - 10-01-2012, 09:33 PM
[No subject] - by stlblues - 10-02-2012, 12:17 AM
[No subject] - by stlblues - 10-03-2012, 06:50 PM
[No subject] - by oilcntryrdnk - 10-03-2012, 09:29 PM