Create Account

S59 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 11:15 AM by Matteo.)

Update Page

Activity Check #362

First Training

Rookie Survey

Watched S59 SMJHL Draft Day

Happy to see Elvis Alexander drafted at 44th overall by the Vancouver Whalers! Overall impressed by the production and commentating throughout the stream. It was fun to participate in, and kinda replicates the feeling of sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to see if your name comes up next. 10/10 would do again. Good to see Vancouver drafting a variety of positions, and I can't wait to meet my new teammates and tear up the league with them. Looking forward to playing against Detroit with their newest rookie Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba, Esq. I really want to see what he can do with his noot noot.

Graded! Just so you know your training and activity check were the same link, so be careful of that in the future, but I found your training in your bank! You've got tasks 1, 2, 3, 7, and 8 completed for $5 million! Be sure to link any new rookie task claims in a new reply @canuckles

Messages In This Thread
S59 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by MCP_ - 03-10-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: S59 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by CD12 - 03-11-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: S59 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by canuckles - 04-11-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: S59 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread - by CD12 - 05-02-2021, 04:35 PM