Create Account

[SJHN] S59 Power Ranking: Opening Shots Edition

04-23-2021, 09:24 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
04-23-2021, 07:15 PMMazatt Wrote: Banter from one side that is asked to stop isn't just having a little fun. Being petty towards other peoples work for some percieved disrespect isn't you laughing with others or banter, it's just a guise for talking shit or just being annoying if it ain't "talking shit". Take a hint from when the author themself tells you to stop. Clearly y'all have a different view of what you're doing compared to every other team.

This is just soft. If you don’t want user engagement than lock your threads, and if you ONLY want positive engagement than bribe a moderator to censor us for having an objective opinion. We haven’t called you names, or attacked you or anyone else personally.

If Anaheim falls off the face of the earth, I would EXPECT people to come at us hard, because it’s a two-way street, but unlike you, I don’t shrivel and cry foul because someone disagrees with me.

@media
feel free to grade this, don’t let us in ANA slow the roll.

*Then

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SJHN] S59 Power Ranking: Opening Shots Edition - by SlashACM - 04-23-2021, 09:36 PM