Create Account

Tighten up the rules surrounding FAs in the SMJHL
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 02:46 PM by FuzzSHL.)

05-24-2021, 02:37 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
05-24-2021, 02:30 PMsve7en Wrote: You and I both know you wouldn't give a shit about this if your precious players legacy wasn't involved. Some of us are actually interested in improving the experience of first gens and J players, you clearly don't belong here.

@boom I'm with you, and it's an awkward spot for sure. I'm fully on board with discord active AFAs, and love what they bring to a locker room, but it gets real sketchy when trades start happening. I walked the walk, as VAN saw, where I benched my IFAs for DFAs, although that's an expectation I won't out on every team. Something needs touched up with the fuzzy IFA-AFA line to contain some of this for sure. Either directly addressing the trading/rentals, or rosters as a whole - though expansion, send down budgets, and update scale changes might reduce the number of AFAs in general.

Legacy?

Wanna talk about legacy?

7 is a horrific team mate video .. coming  this summer

Fuck off

Cool

First of all: 7 is not only of the best teammates I've ever had the privilege of having in this site, but is also one of the most dedicated GMs out there in terms of doing what he can to help make everyone's experience the best that it can be.

Secondly: I'll echo what Infidel said earlier: be civil. This topic is being discussed as we speak on a variety of different levels. There is no finger pointing or anything to that effect going on.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tighten up the rules surrounding FAs in the SMJHL - by FuzzSHL - 05-24-2021, 02:46 PM