Create Account

Luketd AMA - First player to reach 400 mil(I think) + 3 year anniversary + anything

06-26-2021, 11:26 PMtrella Wrote: Aren’t u so happy I was the one to get you over 400m? Smile

What are your best memories from GMing Manhattan?

Why do you love the J?

I am Smile

My best memory is of course winning the challenge cup. Thats the my favorite moment of the site, its great to win with good friends that have been grinding to win. Winning in the last season of STHS was memorable as well. I am happy that I was able to get my team a cup because its hard to win a cup. It was a team effort, everyone pitching in, getting the players in free agency, getting a great locker room, and winning it with friends. Getting wuma his first cup on the site which was 3 years in the making. Getting Symmetrik his 2nd cup. Calling up Z0rem that season and him getting his first cup as his first taste in SHL as well. And then a lot of the old guys that won their first cup, hewasajazzman, gooner, crawfling, finley, and everyone else.

I love the J in a way that its a developmental league. I gmed there, I know how much the GMs want to win. I wanted to win it all because its great to win with the team you created. But at the end of the day everyone is suppose to have fun there, so if winning is being prioritized over fun there then its not worth it.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Luketd AMA - First player to reach 400 mil(I think) + 3 year anniversary + anything - by luke - 06-27-2021, 10:30 AM