Create Account

Luketd AMA - First player to reach 400 mil(I think) + 3 year anniversary + anything
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 12:43 PM by GCool.)

luke Wrote:
06-27-2021, 02:34 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: Why is Juni Panda a hero of the people? With all of your knowledge of history in the league is there anyone that did not make the hall of fame that you think should have made it?

Juni Panda will crush everyone, so he is getting back to the old style of hockey of just hitting everything that moves. Anyone that should be in the HOF but not in the HOF..... thats an interesting one. Probably Danny "bananas" Foster. if Turd Ferguson is in it then Foster 100% should be in it. Not through points or anything like that, but through straight hitting and pims.

@"luketd"

@sve7en told me to check this out. I appreciate it, dude. It bugged me for SO long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Luketd AMA - First player to reach 400 mil(I think) + 3 year anniversary + anything - by GCool - 06-28-2021, 12:42 PM