Create Account

Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2021, 11:53 AM by spooked.)

11-04-2021, 11:17 AMCampinKiller Wrote:
11-04-2021, 11:12 AMspooked Wrote: There are some discussions going around in HO about rule changes to the strikes/gm firing, not sure if it will go all the way through to a rule change anytime soon, but I would be shocked if they fired anyone for a rule infraction right now without it being clearly on purpose or being a big enough issue to merit it. Even if the strike on MTL became relevant, I would be surprised if they didn't give lenience if they had to actually make the decision to fire or not

What is even the point in striking infidel then (which I feel is still soft anyway, especially compared to this)? When did the rulebook become a pick and choose thing, exactly, especially after that hardline enforcement.
If we're speaking to the rules literally, strikes are completely irrelevant to handout in both cases as the rules only talk about breaking them twice and the concept of strikes don't even exist in the rulebook. Doing either twice is all that would be required to have grounds to fire, there is no rule around strikes for anyone other than HO Write Ups. They are used as notice to note the mistake and making the GM aware of the risk, but the rulebook itself only requires a second infraction in general. Basically, the MTL punishment had a made up strike, and this one is just straight out of the rulebook for the closest rule that I guess was found, but could still end up in a firing if the GM does it again according to the rules.

Messages In This Thread
Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment - by nour - 11-04-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment - by spooked - 11-04-2021, 11:52 AM