Create Account

Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment

11-04-2021, 11:42 AMspooked Wrote:
11-04-2021, 11:21 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: I don’t think letting actions go largely unpunished bodes well for future GM applications but hey let’s worry about the potential future problem rather than the one staring us in the face.
I mean, if we're considering changing rules, it is a current problem. But like I said, it wasn't in context of this, more in context of the discussion about applying strikes in general. I am going to be out of SHL HO in a few days and have been holding myself out of decisions/discussions for a week or two now, so I would not be really able to speak on the stance of this punishment but I don't think it is fair to say it is a potential future problem when we have already have GM openings happen with literally 1 or no applications.
I’m gonna pretend you didn’t just admit to quitting on your job before your term was up and say that application numbers have dwindled over the course of many seasons due to the consistent fuck ups and general inattentiveness from the Head Office, regardless of which individual personnel it is comprised of.

It’s been looming large for a while. Hand waving rules and letting things slide doesn’t address the root problem and only adds to a general feeling of apathy towards the league and the jobs it offers.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Messages In This Thread
Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment - by nour - 11-04-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Winnipeg Aurora + Rangerjase Punishment - by WannabeFinn - 11-04-2021, 12:03 PM