Create Account

The true "Parity Issue" in the league

11-16-2021, 05:31 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: It's bizarre because I have a ton of respect for the people that I've seen with the "bad GM" take too. @CementHands you're an exceptional user who I know for a fact cares a ton about this league. I'm absolutely perplexed to see an incredibly bad take be nearly ubiquitous.

My bit on the GMs was on how to influence more applications for vacancies, no shots were fired at any current or past GMs. Hell I did it for 8 seasons with CoA in Maine and respect the commitment all of them put in. It’s a hard job and that’s part of the problem.

A small summary could be if we aren’t getting many apps (as has been confirmed by several people by now) then increasing the compensation should be an avenue to look at.

Might not be the answer, but worth a look I think, a discussion at the very least.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The true "Parity Issue" in the league - by CementHands - 11-16-2021, 05:59 PM